BREAKING: British Boy Julian Cadman Confirmed As Victim Of Barcelona Terror Attack

British boy Julian Cadman was among the 13 people killed in the Barcelona terror attack. The Spanish missing persons bureau said on Twitter that his family confirmed the seven-year-old child died after a van crashed into pedestrians on Las Ramblas.

Following Thursday’s atrocity, it had been unclear what had happened to Julian, who had dual British-Australian nationality. He was separated from his mother, who was badly injured and is said to be in a serious condition in hospital. Family members shared a picture of Julian in an attempt to find him.

His father and grandmother were believed to have arrived in Spain on Saturday after travelling from Australia. Police said the van driver was part of an Islamist extremist cell which also attacked members of the public in the coastal resort of Cambrils early on Friday.

Comments are closed.